Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that provide an individual an easy way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are generally required from the visa applicant when travelling to East Timor from Malaysia.
Click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to East Timor, your letter must contain the particular details about the individual being invited and about you. Go through the web links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to East Timor
- Complete full name of the person visiting East Timor from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person visiting East Timor
- The person’s home address and phone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the individual invited to East Timor
- The purpose of the visit to East Timor
- How much time the individual you are inviting intends to remain in East Timor
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in East Timor
- The date the person you are inviting plans to depart East Timor
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in East Timor
- Complete name of the person in East Timor
- Date of birth of the person in East Timor
- Address and contact number in East Timor
- Occupation of the individual in East Timor
- Whether you are citizen of East Timor or Long-term Resident
- A copy of a document confirming individual’s residential status in East Timor. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in East Timor or has Timorese citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in East Timor, an evidence of permanent resident status must be sent.
These details are simply a guideline. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Timorese visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few kinds of visas for example inviting aged parents, you might be asked to supply more details such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people currently in your household,
- Details of those you may have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in East Timor,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Timorese visas?
Please note: Be sure to get the correct Timorese visas where necessary which is your responsibility to acquire them. In general countries ask for passports to be valid for 6 months immediately after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa will not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in East Timor.
If you’d like to get further information regarding visiting East Timor from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please go through the applicable links down below:
Don’t hesitate to share your viewpoints with the Timorese Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to East Timor or notarizing paperwork or merely just seeking to chat to someone at the Timorese consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know by just submitting it right here.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, therefore don’t include confidential information.