Trip preparation is vital to trouble free visit to East Timor from Malaysia. Simply by carrying out your homework prior to going for East Timor, you’ll be able to reduce the likelihood of something really going wrong. A great many visitors in many cases regret for not making use of these easy pre travel actions prior to visiting East Timor.
Find the most current health advisories available and travel health tips for East Timor visiting the web links here. You will, furthermore, obtain a wide range of guidance that might help to get ready for a safe and enjoyable trip to East Timor and also a safe stay when you’re in there.
General Travel Advice For East Timor For Visitors From Malaysia
- Take a look at the best up to date travel advice for East Timor from any of the following resources: UK travel advice for East Timor, US State Department travel warnings for East Timor or Canadian government travel advice for East Timor.
- Take a good medical travel insurance cover policy for East Timor to meet hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any type of pursuits, like adventure physical activities, in which you plan to to carry out in East Timor.
- Just prior to heading to East Timor register your trip and contact details on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in East Timor, so they can contact you in an emergency.
- Follow the Timorese law. Consular support cannot circumvent local Timorese law regulations, even where local laws may appear extreme or unfounded by your country’s standards.
- Double check to ascertain if you require visas for East Timor or countries you will be traveling to or transiting. Take into account that a Timorese visa doesn’t always guarantee entry into East Timor.
- Take copies of your passport information, travel insurance plan, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a seperate location to the originals and then leave a copy with someone at your home.
- Talk to health professionals for info about recommended vaccines along with other safeguards for East Timor and learn about East Timor laws on travelling with medicinal drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with somebody at home and maintain regular communication with relatives and friends whilst in East Timor.
Latest Government Travel Advice for East Timor
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before leaving Malaysia find out whether you are regarded as a citizen of East Timor.
- Inquire whether or not having dual nationality has any repercussions for your travel.
- Passport validity for East Timor - Make sure your passport has at least six months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. East Timor will certainly deny entry on arrival and several airlines will not allow travellers to board the aircraft to East Timor if their passport fails to meet this requirement.
- Before travelling, you need to communicate with the Timorese embassy or consulates of every country you wish to travel to establish the entry requirements.
In order to obtain more info about travelling to East Timor from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to click on the related links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to talk about your own experiences with the Timorese Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re getting a visa for traveling to East Timor or notarizing documents or merely just attempting to talk to a person at the Timorese embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know by just posting it here.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason you should not include confidential details.