East Timor has numerous domestic and international airports that are connected by a number of Timorese and international airline carriers travelling to a large number of international airports worldwide.
Larger airports in East Timor commonly features banks, hotel accommodations, car rental agencies, airport transfer companies, conference centres, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free retailers, post offices, healthcare facilities and dining establishments.
Go through the web links below to see Timorese airports’ internet sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers that fly to and from East Timor.
Airports in East Timor
• Dili (East Timor) Airport in East Timor
Major International airports Around The World
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
Airport Travel Ideas While Traveling Through Airports in East Timor From Malaysia
- You can endure fewer crowds and headaches by opting what day of the week you want to travel to or from East Timor. Additionally it determines how much it costs for your plane tickets to East Timor.
It is no surprise, it is possible to get the best airline ticket deals for both domestic and international flights to East Timor whenever you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out beforehand what you could carry on your flights when taking a flight from the airports in East Timor. Usually, you will not be able to bring the following on flights from the Timorese airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp objects in your carry-on bag. Thus, make sure you speak to the airport in East Timor to ensure the current list of banned items well before packing.
- When departing from East Timor or flying to another city within East Timor, arrive early to the airports in East Timor. For anybody who is traveling by air locally within East Timor, it’s recommended to be at the airport terminal a minimum of 60 to 90 minutes prior to your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself additional time if you’re checking in luggage. Consult with airport authorities in East Timor and your air carrier whether or not they suggest even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or even more, particularly for international flights from East Timor.
Travel health information for East Timor from Malaysia
If you would like find more info about visiting East Timor from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to choose the appropriate links beneath:
Please voice your own opinions with the Timorese Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting East Timor or notarizing documents or merely just looking to chat to a person at the Timorese consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by way of submitting it on this page.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the general public, for this reason do not include confidential information.