To be certain your trip to Thailand is safe as well as enjoyable, we’ve created a travel health help guide to several common health issues whenever going to Thailand. It is best to talk to a travel vaccination medical clinic or your medical doctor ahead of going to Thailand.
Select the web links down below for a quick breakdown of problems that travellers must be aware of for safe travel in Thailand.
General Travel Health Advice For Thailand From Malaysia
You may also obtain further travel health information from travel vaccination for Thailand
The travel advice info for Thailand for travellers from %%hostcountry%% on this website does not substitute your doctor’s advice. Details about travel disease danger in Thailand and travel vaccination immunisation for Thailand are drawn from the centres for Disease Control web sites worldwide and relates to known health risks in Thailand.
The travel health information for Thailand provided does not consist of any information associated with disease breakouts, which could occur regularly and with little warning.
Confer with your doctor before you visit Thailand which are more up to date travel health and travel immunisation information.
Latest Government Travel Information for Thailand
Tips For Obtaining Travel Insurance Cover to Thailand
- Confirm that you have an understanding of precisely what your travel insurance policy covers as they are not unrestricted. It might not protect you for cancellations or amendment to travel plans.
- Clarify any kind of coverage issues directly with the travel insurance provider, declaring that you are visiting Thailand.
- Verify that medical protection for your trip to Thailand is plenty for possible expenses in Thailand. Be sure to mention any sort of pre-existing medical conditions you’ve got.
- Generally, cover for baggage and personal items is restricted and expensive items such as cameras, laptops and/or jewellery will have a per-item cap.
- Travel Insurance Policy Exclusions: Standard exclusions exist on most travel insurance policies for instance acts of civil unrest, self inflicted harm, loss/theft of unattended luggage and pre-existing medical ailments. Travel insurance cover policies might be invalidated where injuries are received under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
If you desire to obtain addiitional information about travelling to Thailand from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to go through the applicable links beneath:
Please talk about your experiences with the Thai Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Thailand or notarizing documents or simply just trying to talk with an individual at the Thai visa office in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know by just posting it on this site.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, for this reason you should never include confidential information.