Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site which offer an individual a simple way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are generally needed from the visa applicant when going to Tajikistan from Malaysia.
Click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Tajikistan, your letter must contain the particular information about the person being invited and about you. Go through the links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Tajikistan
- Complete full name of the person visiting Tajikistan from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person visiting Tajikistan
- The person’s address and telephone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Tajikistan
- The purpose of the visit to Tajikistan
- How much time the person you’re inviting intends to remain in Tajikistan
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Tajikistan
- The date the person you are inviting intends to leave Tajikistan
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Tajikistan
- Complete name of the person in Tajikistan
- Date of birth of the person in Tajikistan
- Residential address and telephone number in Tajikistan
- Profession of the person in Tajikistan
- Whether you are national of Tajikistan or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document indicating individual’s residential status in Tajikistan. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Tajikistan or has Tajik citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Tajikistan, an evidence of permanent resident status must be provided.
This information is simply a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Tajik visa departments might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most types of visas for instance inviting aging parents, you may be instructed to supply more details such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people currently in your household,
- Information on those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Tajikistan,
- Proof of earnings at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Tajik visas?
Please notice: Make certain you get the correct Tajik visas where required which is your job to obtain them. As a rule countries require passports to be valid for 6 months right after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa does not guarantee a person entry on arrival in Tajikistan.
If you’d like to get further information regarding visiting Tajikistan from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please click the relevant web links here:
Don’t hesitate to share your encounters with the Tajik Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Tajikistan or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to talk with an individual at the Tajik consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by simply submitting it right here.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, therefore you should never include confidential details.