Wish to speak to people in Tajikistan while you’re on holiday trip? Or simply would like to know the fundamental daily key phrases in Tajik.
What ever your reasons are we have listed information on Tajik along with some basic Tajik phrases listed below. Click on the web links on this webpage to understand Tajik language.
Languages Spoken in Tajikistan
The people of Tajikistan speak Tajik. The main national and official language of Tajikistan is Tajik. Tajik is a Indo-Iranian language and ranked 71st based on number of native speakers of 4.3 million.
We’ve released a collection of typical Tajik tourist language phrases or words, which a traveler is able to use to manage in Tajikistan. We strongly recommend you learn them from Tajik words and phrases internet site.
Advice For Understanding Tajik Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Tajik - The secrets to learn Tajik is hours and hours of conversation with individuals who talks Tajik much better than you. An hour of talking (with corrections and Tajik dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as 5 hours in a Tajik educational setting and 10 hours with a Tajik language course on your own.
- Studying Tajik language for three or four hours daily for two weeks is more effective for mastering Tajik than learning 1 hour each day for three months. It is no miracle that lots of Tajik students who take language lessons in school and never remember it in the long term. The secret to master the Tajik is intensity of of study.
- Start with the 100 most commonly used Tajik words and phrases and attempt to create sentences using them. Learn sufficient Tajik grammar so that you can accomplish this and do it till you feel fairly comfortable with all of them.
- Keep practicing these sentence in your head. The other benefit from for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in Tajik while going about your day and never talking to anybody.
- Take a pocket Tajik dictionary or an English-Tajik dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Figure out the Tajik pronunciation patterns.
- Make use of Tajik audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in Tajik language.
- Following the first 100 phrases in Tajik, give attention to becoming conversational. Research has shown that the most commonly used 100 phrases in Tajik language count for 50% of all spoken communication. The most common 1,000 words and phrases account for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Tajik is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and employ it often.
What do I need to learn Tajik language?
- Tajik language courses are offered as conventional language classes, audio tutorials and online classes. The traditional Tajik courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Tajik grammer and exercises. Often they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
Most of these courses are ideal for complete newbies or people with only very little knowledge of the Tajik language.
One of the major vendors these Tajik language courses is Linguaphone who also have courses for more than 100 languages and include all audio courses, explorer courses for people who just want to learn the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other supplier of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a wide variety of languages.
- Tajik Audio Courses is generally made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses provides you with genuine pronunciation in Tajik and a acceptable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each one of these courses often consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Tajik.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language offer a wide array of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you need to obtain more details regarding travelling to Tajikistan from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to go through the related links listed below:
Feel free to share your opinions with the Tajik Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are getting a visa for visiting Tajikistan or notarizing documents or merely just planning to talk with someone at the Tajik embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by simply submitting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, due to this fact don’t include confidential information.