Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which offer an individual a good way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are generally necessary from the visa applicant when travelling to Somalia from Malaysia.
Please click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Somalia, your letter should contain the particular details about the person being invited and about you. Choose the web links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Somalia
- Complete full name of the person visiting Somalia from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person travelling to Somalia
- The person’s home address and phone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Somalia
- The purpose of the visit to Somalia
- How much time the individual you are inviting intends to stay in Somalia
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Somalia
- The date the person you’re inviting plans to depart Somalia
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Somalia
- Complete full name of the person in Somalia
- Date of birth of the person in Somalia
- Residential address and telephone number in Somalia
- Occupation of the individual in Somalia
- Whether you are citizen of Somalia or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document confirming individual’s residential status in Somalia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Somalia or has Somali citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Somalia, an evidence of permanent resident status should be sent.
This information is simply a guideline. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Somali visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few types of visas for instance inviting elderly parents, you might be instructed to supply further information such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your residence,
- Info about those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Somalia,
- Proof of income at a level matching or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Somali visas?
Please be aware: Be sure you obtain the right Somali visas where necessary and it is your obligation to acquire them. As a general rule countries ask for passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Somalia.
If you want to find more details about going to Somalia from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please click on the relevant web links here:
Please talk about your own encounters with the Somali Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re getting a visa for travelling to Somalia or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to talk with an individual at the Somali visa office in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know simply by posting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the public, therefore you should never include confidential details.