Somalia has several domestic and international airports that are linked by numerous Somali and international airline carriers travelling to a great number of international airports world wide.
Large airports in Somalia usually has got banks, hotel accommodations, car rental providers, airport taxi services, conference centres, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free shops, post offices, health care facilities and restaurants.
Go through the web links down below to look at Somali airports’ web sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, major airline carriers that fly to and from Somalia.
Airports in Somalia
• Baidoa Airport in Somalia
• Berbera Airport in Somalia
• Bossaso Airport in Somalia
• Galcaio Airport in Somalia
• Kismayu Airport in Somalia
• Mogadishu Airport in Somalia
Main Airports Round The World
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• New York Airports in USA
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
Airport Travel Strategies While Traveling Through Airports in Somalia From Malaysia
- You can endure fewer crowds and complications by deciding what day of the week you want to travel to or from Somalia. Additionally, it determines just how much it costs for your plane tickets to Somalia.
It is no wonder, it will be possible to find the best airline ticket fares for both domestic and international flights to Somalia when you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to learn in advance what you could take on your flights when ever taking a flight from any airports in Somalia. Usually, you are not able to take the following on flights from the Somali airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products inside your carry-on bag. Hence, make sure you speak to the airport in Somalia to verify the latest list of banned goods ahead of packing.
- When departing from Somalia or flying to a different city within Somalia, arrive early to the airports in Somalia. For anyone who is flying domestically within Somalia, it’s adviceable to be at the airport at least 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself additional time if you are checking in travel luggage. Check with airport authorities in Somalia and your airlines whether or not they suggest even earlier airport arrival times, 2 hours or more, especially for international flights from Somalia.
Travel health advice for Somalia from Malaysia
In order to find addiitional information about visiting Somalia from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please click the relevant links listed below:
Please feel free to voice your own experiences with the Somali Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are getting a visa for travelling to Somalia or notarizing paperwork or simply just attempting to chat to an individual at the Somali consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us simply by submitting it right here.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, due to this don’t include confidential details.