Would like to talk with people in Samoa while you are on vacation trip? Or simply just want to find out the fundamental everyday phrases in Samoan.
Whatever your motives are we have detailed information on Samoan along with some simple Samoan key phrases here. Click on the links on this web page to find out about Samoan language.
Languages Spoken in Samoa
The people of Samoa speak Samoan. The primary national and official language of Samoa is Samoan. Samoan is a language and ranked based upon the amount of native speakers of million.
We’ve produced a selection of typical Samoan holiday language keyword phrases or words, which a visitor could use to manage in Samoa. We highly recommend you master them from Samoan basic phrases web site.
Tips For Learning Samoan Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Samoan - The actual key to master Samoan is hours and hours of conversation with people who speaks Samoan much better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and Samoan dictionary for reference) is as effective as five hours in a Samoan classroom and 10 hours with a Samoan language training course on your own.
- Studying Samoan language for three or four hours each day for two weeks is far more beneficial for mastering Samoan than studying one hour daily for three months. It is no miracle that lots of Samoan learners who take language courses in class and hardly ever remember it in the long run. The key to learn the Samoan is intensity of of study.
- Begin with the One hundred most common Samoan words and phrases and then try to come up with sentences with them. Master adequate Samoan grammar so that you can try this as well as do it until you feel relatively comfortable with all of them.
- Continue learning these sentence in your mind. One other use for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in Samoan whilst going about your day and not speaking with anyone.
- Take a pocket Samoan dictionary or an English-Samoan dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Work out the Samoan pronunciation patterns.
- Start using Samoan audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in Samoan language.
- After the first 100 phrases in Samoan, give attention to becoming conversational. Research shows that the most commonly used 100 words in Samoan language account for 50% of all the spoken conversation. The most common 1,000 words account for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Samoan is a vital sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and use it often.
What do I require to study Samoan language?
- Samoan language courses are available as traditional language courses, audio tutorials and online classes. The traditional Samoan courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Samoan grammer and exercises. Usually they are available either in CDs or MP3s.
Many of these courses are created for complete beginners or individuals with only minimum knowledge of the Samoan language.
One of the leading service providers these Samoan language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than 100 languages and contain all audio courses, explorer courses for people who just want to study the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a wide range of languages.
- Samoan Audio Courses is generally made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you authentic pronunciation in Samoan and a acceptable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning are available on CD-ROMs and DVDs. All these courses usually include dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Samoan.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language present you with a wide selection of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you would like obtain additional information about going to Samoa from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to go through the applicable links beneath:
Feel free to share your opinions with the Samoan Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re getting a visa for going to Samoa or notarizing documents or merely just looking to talk with a person at the Samoan visa office in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know by simply submitting it on this site.
Please Notice: Your comments are going to be seen by the general public, due to this you should never include confidential information.