Samoa has numerous domestic and international airports that are connected by many Samoan and international airline carriers going to a great number of international airports all over the world.
Larger airports in Samoa typically has got banks, hotel accommodations, car hire firms, airport taxi services, conference centers, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free stores, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and dining places.
Click on the web links listed below to see Samoan airports’ websites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers that fly to and from Samoa.
Airports in Samoa
• Apia Airports in Samoa
Large International airports Around The World
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Toronto Airports in Canada
Airport Travel Strategies While Traveling Through Airports in Samoa From Malaysia
- You can endure much less crowds and problems by deciding what day of the week you want to travel to or from Samoa. Additionally it determines just how much it costs for your plane tickets to Samoa.
It’s no surprise, you will be able to get the best airline seat deals for both domestic and international flights to Samoa when you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know ahead of time what you are able take on your flights when ever flying from any airports in Samoa. Usually, you will not be able to bring the following on flights from the Samoan airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items inside your carry-on bag. Because of this, it is best to contact the airport in Samoa to confirm the latest list of banned goods prior to packing.
- When leaving from Samoa or flying to another city within Samoa, show up early to the airports in Samoa. For anybody who is traveling by air domestically within Samoa, it’s adviceable to be at the airport terminal at least 60 to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight depart time and allow yourself additional time if you are checking in baggage. Consult with airport authorities in Samoa and your airlines if they advocate even earlier airport arrival times, 2 hours or even more, especially for international flights from Samoa.
Travel health information for Samoa from Malaysia
If you wish to obtain additional information about visiting Samoa from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to select the related links below:
Please talk about your own viewpoints with the Samoan Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for going to Samoa or notarizing documents or simply just planning to talk with someone at the Samoan visa office in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by way of submitting it here.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, due to this you should not include confidential details.