Want to chat with individuals in Niger while you’re on holiday trip? Or simply need to know the basic everyday key phrases in French.
What ever your reasons are we have displayed information about French together with some common French words below. Click on the links on this webpage to find out about French language.
Languages Spoken in Niger
The people of Niger speak French. The main national and official language of Niger is French. French is a Romance language and ranked 18th based on number of native speakers of 115 million.
We have produced a collection of standard French tourist language phrases or words, that a visitor could use to manage in Niger. We highly recommend you learn them from French travel phrases web site.
Tips For Studying French Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in French - The trick to master French is hours and hours of conversation with folks who talks French better than you. An hour of talking (with corrections and French dictionary for reference) is as good as 5 hours in a French educational setting and 10 hours with a French language training course by yourself.
- Studying French language for three or four hours each day for two weeks is more effective for learning French than learning one hour each day for three months. It is no miracle that a great many French learners who take language courses in class and never remember it over time. The key to master the French is intensity of of study.
- Get started with the One hundred most commonly used French words and attempt to make sentences with them. Learn just enough French grammar so that you can try this as well as do it till you feel really comfortable with all of them.
- Continue practicing these sentence in your head. One other use for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in French whilst going about your day and not talking to anybody.
- Take a pocket French dictionary or an English-French dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Work out the French pronunciation patterns.
- Start using French audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in French language.
- After the first 100 words in French, give attention to starting to be conversational. Research indicates that the most common 100 phrases in French language account for 50% of all the spoken conversation. The most common 1,000 words count for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in French is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and employ it often.
What do I require to learn French language?
- French language courses are offered as traditional language classes, audio programs and online courses. The traditional French courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of French grammer and exercises. Usually they come either in CDs or MP3s.
Many of these courses are ideal for complete newbies or people with only minimum knowledge of the French language.
One of the main vendors these French language courses is Linguaphone who also have courses for more than 100 languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for those who just want to learn the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other company of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a number of languages.
- French Audio Courses is normally made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you authentic pronunciation in French and a acceptable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning are offered on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each of these courses normally consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in French.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language offer a wide variety of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you’d like to find additional information about travelling to Niger from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to select the applicable web links listed below:
Please feel free to talk about your own experiences with the Nigerien Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are getting a visa for traveling to Niger or notarizing paperwork or merely just attempting to chat to someone at the Nigerien embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by just posting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, because of this you should not include confidential details.