Want to chat with folks in Nigeria while you are on vacation trip? Or maybe need to know the essential every day phrases in English.
Whatever your motives are we have listed information on English along with some basic English key phrases below. Select the links on this webpage to understand English language.
Languages Spoken in Nigeria
The people of Nigeria speak English. The main national and official language of Nigeria is English. English is a West Germanic language and placed 3rd based on the amount of native speakers of 310 million.
We’ve released a selection of common English holiday language keyword phrases or words, which a visitor can make use of to manage in Nigeria. We highly recommend you master them from English basic phrases web site.
Advice For Understanding English Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in English - The key to learn English is countless hours of conversation with folks who talks English better than you. An hour of conversation (with corrections and English dictionary for reference) is as effective as 5 hours in a English classroom and 10 hours with a English language training course on your own.
- Studying English language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is much more beneficial for learning English than studying one hour a day for three months. It is no surprise that lots of English students who take language lessons in class and never remember it in the long run. The key to learn the English is intensity of of study.
- Start out with the One hundred most common English words and then try to create sentences with them. Master just enough English grammar to be able to do that as well as do it till you feel fairly confident with all of them.
- Keep repeating these sentence in your mind. One other benefit from for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in English whilst going about your day and never talking to anybody.
- Take a pocket English dictionary or an English-English dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Figure out the English pronunciation patterns.
- Start using English audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in English language.
- After the first 100 words in English, focus on becoming conversational. Research shows that the most commonly used 100 words in English language account for 50% of most spoken communication. The most common 1,000 words and phrases account for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in English is a vital sentence you can possibly learn. Master it early and use it often.
What do I need to study English language?
- English language courses are offered as traditional language courses, audio tutorials and online classes. The traditional English courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of English grammer and exercises. Normally they are available either in CDs or MP3s.
Many of these courses are suitable for complete beginners or people with only little understanding of the English language.
One of the major suppliers these English language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than One hundred languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for those who just want to learn the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other service provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a number of languages.
- English Audio Courses is commonly made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to comprehend and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you authentic pronunciation in English and a acceptable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each of these courses normally consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in English.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give you a wide selection of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
In order to find addiitional information regarding travelling to Nigeria from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to go through the relevant links beneath:
Please feel free to express your experiences with the Nigerian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for visiting Nigeria or notarizing paperwork or simply just trying to talk with a person at the Nigerian embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by way of submitting it on this page.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be seen by the public, for that reason you should never include confidential information.