Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which provide everyone a good way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are normally required from the visa applicant when travelling to Montenegro from Malaysia.
Click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Montenegro, your letter need to include the specific information about the person being invited and about you. Select the web links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Montenegro
- Complete name of the person going to Montenegro from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person visiting Montenegro
- The person’s address and contact number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Montenegro
- The reason for the trip to Montenegro
- How much time the person you’re inviting plans to remain in Montenegro
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in Montenegro
- The date the person you’re inviting plans to depart Montenegro
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Montenegro
- Complete name of the person in Montenegro
- Date of birth of the person in Montenegro
- Address and telephone number in Montenegro
- Profession of the individual in Montenegro
- Whether you’re national of Montenegro or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document confirming person’s residential status in Montenegro. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Montenegro or has Montenegrin citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Montenegro, a proof of permanent resident status must be sent.
This information is merely a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Montenegrin visa departments might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some kinds of visas like inviting elderly parents, you may be expected to provide further information such as the following:
- Information about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Info about those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in Montenegro,
- Evidence of income at a level meeting or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Montenegrin visas?
Please be aware: Be sure to have the right Montenegrin visas where required which is your job to acquire them. For the most part countries ask for passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee a person entry on arrival in Montenegro.
If you’d like to get additional information regarding going to Montenegro from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to select the applicable links below:
Feel free to talk about your own encounters with the Montenegrin Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for traveling to Montenegro or notarizing documents or merely just attempting to chat to an individual at the Montenegrin embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us by way of posting it on this site.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, due to this fact you should not include confidential details.