Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site which offer a person a good way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are usually necessary from the visa applicant when going to Mauritius from Malaysia.
Please click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Mauritius, your letter need to include the particular information about the individual being invited and about you. Go through the links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Mauritius
- Complete name of the person visiting Mauritius from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person visiting Mauritius
- The person’s home address and telephone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Mauritius
- The purpose of the trip to Mauritius
- How much time the individual you’re inviting wants to remain in Mauritius
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Mauritius
- The date the individual you are inviting plans to depart Mauritius
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Mauritius
- Complete name of the person in Mauritius
- Date of birth of the person in Mauritius
- Home address and contact number in Mauritius
- Profession of the individual in Mauritius
- Whether you’re national of Mauritius or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document proving person’s residential status in Mauritius. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Mauritius or has Mauritian citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Mauritius, a proof of permanent resident status must be sent.
These details are simply a guide. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Mauritian visa departments might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some types of visas like inviting aged parents, you could be asked to give more details such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people residing in your residence,
- Details about those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Mauritius,
- Proof of income at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Mauritian visas?
Please notice: Make certain you have the appropriate Mauritian visas where necessary which is your obligation to secure them. For the most part countries demand passports to be valid for 6 months right after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa doesn’t guarantee you entry on arrival in Mauritius.
Should you wish to find more details regarding going to Mauritius from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to choose the related links beneath:
Please feel free to express your own experiences with the Mauritian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are applying for a visa for traveling to Mauritius or notarizing documents or simply just looking to talk with an individual at the Mauritian consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us by just posting it on this page.
Please Take note: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason don’t include confidential details.