Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which offer a person an easy way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are normally needed from the visa applicant when going to Maldives from Malaysia.
Simply click here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Maldives, your letter should provide the particular information about the person being invited and about you. Choose the web links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Maldives
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Maldives from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person visiting Maldives
- The person’s address and phone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Maldives
- The purpose of the trip to Maldives
- How much time the person you are inviting plans to stay in Maldives
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Maldives
- The date the person you’re inviting intends to leave Maldives
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Maldives
- Complete name of the person in Maldives
- Date of birth of the person in Maldives
- Home address and telephone number in Maldives
- Occupation of the person in Maldives
- Whether you’re national of Maldives or Long-term Resident
- A copy of a document confirming individual’s residential status in Maldives. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Maldives or has Maldivian citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Maldives, a proof of permanent resident status should be sent.
This information is simply a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Maldivian visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some kinds of visas for instance inviting aged parents, you might be required to produce more information such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people living in your residence,
- Details of those you may have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Maldives,
- Proof of earnings at a level meeting or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Maldivian visas?
Please be aware: Ensure you have the appropriate Maldivian visas where required which is your duty to secure them. Normally countries demand passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa doesn’t guarantee you entry on arrival in Maldives.
If you wish to find more details about going to Maldives from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to click on the related web links listed below:
Feel free to voice your viewpoints with the Maldivian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for going to Maldives or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to talk to an individual at the Maldivian consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by way of posting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, for this reason do not include confidential details.