Maldives has many domestic and international airports that are linked by numerous Maldivian and international air carriers going to a large number of international airports around the globe.
Larger airports in Maldives usually has got banks, hotels, car rental firms, airport transfer companies, conference centres, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free retailers, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and dining places.
Click the web links listed below to check out Maldivian airports’ web sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers that fly to and from Maldives.
Airports in Maldives
• Gan Island Airport in Maldives
• Hanimaadhoo Airport in Maldives
• Kaadedhdhoo Airport in Maldives
• Kadhdhoo Airport in Maldives
• Male Airport in Maldives
Big Airports Across The World
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
Airport Travel Strategies While Travelling Through Airports in Maldives From Malaysia
- You can certainly endure much less crowds and hassles by choosing what day of the week you intend to travel to or from Maldives. Additionally it determines the amount it costs for your flight tickets to Maldives.
It’s no surprise, it will be possible to get the best airline ticket deals for both domestic and international flights to Maldives whenever you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know beforehand what you can carry on your flights when taking a flight from any airports in Maldives. Usually, you are not able to bring the following on flights from the Maldivian airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items inside your carry-on bag. For that reason, it is advisable to get in touch with the airport in Maldives to confirm the current list of prohibited items ahead of packing.
- When leaving from Maldives or flying to a different city within Maldives, arrive early to the airports in Maldives. If you are traveling by air domestically within Maldives, it is recommended to be at the airport at least 60 to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself additional time if you’re checking in luggage. Consult with airport authorities in Maldives and your airlines whether they advocate even earlier airport arrival times, two hours or even more, specifically for international flights from Maldives.
Travel health information for Maldives from Malaysia
If you desire to obtain more details regarding visiting Maldives from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please click on the applicable web links beneath:
Please express your opinions with the Maldivian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for traveling to Maldives or notarizing paperwork or merely just looking to chat to someone at the Maldivian consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us by way of posting it here.
Please Take note: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, because of this don’t include confidential details.