Trip organizing is key to trouble free trip to Kenya from Malaysia. By carrying out your homework prior to leaving for Kenya, you are able to reduce the likelihood of anything really going wrong. A great many travellers very often regret for not using these easy pre trip measures prior to visiting Kenya.
Select the most recent health advisories available and travel health advice for Kenya using the links underneath. You will, furthermore, obtain a huge selection of guidance that can help to get ready for a safe and exciting travel to Kenya in addition to a safe stay while you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Kenya For Travellers From Malaysia
- Take a look at the most up to date travel advice for Kenya from any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Kenya, US State Department travel warnings for Kenya or Canadian government travel advice for Kenya.
- Get an appropriate travel insurance cover for Kenya to meet medical care, medical evacuation and any sort of passions, including adventure sporting activities, in which you wish to to carry out in Kenya.
- Just prior to traveling to Kenya register your travel and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Kenya, to make sure they are able to call you in an urgent situation.
- Keep to the Kenyan law. Consular assistance is unable to sidestep local Kenyan laws, even where local laws and regulations seem extreme or unfounded by your country’s standards.
- Check to see if you need visas for Kenya or countries you will be going to or transiting. Bear in mind a Kenyan visa doesn’t guarantee entry in to Kenya.
- Take copies of your passport information, travel insurance coverage, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a seperate place to the originals and then leave a copy with someone at your home.
- Talk to health professionals for info on recommended vaccines as well as other safeguards for Kenya and find out about Kenya laws on traveling with medicinal drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with someone at home and maintain regular communication with friends and relatives whilst in Kenya.
Current Government Travel Advice for Kenya
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to leaving Malaysia confirm whether you’re regarded as a national of Kenya.
- Research whether keeping dual nationality has any kind of ramifications for your travel.
- Passport validity for Kenya - Be sure that your passport has no less than six months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. Kenya will most likely deny entry on arrival and some airlines will not let travelers to go on the airplane to Kenya if their passport does not satisfy this requirement.
- Before travelling, you ought to get in touch with the Kenyan embassy or consulates of every country you wish to visit to determine the entry requirements.
If you need to obtain addiitional information regarding visiting Kenya from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to go through the related links here:
Please feel free to talk about your own opinions with the Kenyan Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for travelling to Kenya or notarizing paperwork or merely just trying to talk to a person at the Kenyan consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by simply submitting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, for this reason don’t include confidential information.