Kenya has numerous domestic and international airports which are connected by numerous Kenyan and international airlines going to countless international airports worldwide.
Large airports in Kenya usually has banks, hotel accommodations, car rental providers, airport taxi services, conference centers, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free stores, post offices, healthcare facilities and dining places.
Click on the web links below to check out Kenyan airports’ web sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, major airline carriers that fly to and from Kenya.
Airports in Kenya
• Eldoret Airport in Kenya
• Kisumu Airport in Kenya
• Lamu Airport in Kenya
• Lodwar Airport in Kenya
• Malindi Airport in Kenya
• Mara Lodges Airport in Kenya
• Mombasa Airport in Kenya
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Nanyuki Airport in Kenya
• Samburu Airport in Kenya
• Wajir Airport in Kenya
Key Airports Round The World
• Chicago Airports in USA
• New York Airports in USA
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
Airport Travel Advice When Traveling Through Airports in Kenya From Malaysia
- You can easily endure less crowds and headaches by choosing what day of the week you ought to go on an airline to or from Kenya. Furthermore, it determines how much you pay for your plane tickets to Kenya.
It is no wonder, you will be able to find the best airline seat deals for both domestic and international flights to Kenya any time you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to learn beforehand what you can bring on your flights when taking a flight from the airports in Kenya. Normally, you will never be able to bring the following on flights from the Kenyan airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products in your carry-on bag. Hence, it’s always best to speak to the airport in Kenya to confirm the current list of banned goods before packing.
- When leaving from Kenya or taking a flight to a different city within Kenya, show up early to the airports in Kenya. If you are flying domestically within Kenya, it’s recommended to be at the airport terminal no less than 60 to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight depart time and give yourself additional time when you are taking in baggage. Check with airport authorities in Kenya and your air carrier whether or not they suggest even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or even more, particularly for international flights from Kenya.
Travel health information for Kenya from Malaysia
If you wish to obtain more details about travelling to Kenya from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to select the appropriate web links here:
Feel free to express your own encounters with the Kenyan Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Kenya or notarizing paperwork or merely just trying to chat to someone at the Kenyan consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know by just submitting it on this page.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore don’t include confidential details.