Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which provide you an easy way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are normally necessary from the visa applicant when going to Italy from Malaysia.
Simply click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Italy, your letter must include the specific information regarding the person being invited and about you. Select the links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Italy
- Complete name of the person travelling to Italy from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person going to Italy
- The person’s residential address and contact number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Italy
- The reason for the visit to Italy
- How long the individual you’re inviting plans to remain in Italy
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Italy
- The date the person you’re inviting plans to depart Italy
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Italy
- Complete full name of the person in Italy
- Date of birth of the person in Italy
- Address and telephone number in Italy
- Occupation of the individual in Italy
- Whether you are citizen of Italy or Long-term Resident
- A photocopy of a document indicating individual’s residential status in Italy. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Italy or has Italian citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Italy, a proof of permanent resident status should be sent.
This information is merely a guideline. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Italian visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas for example inviting aged parents, you could be required to supply more information such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your household,
- Details of those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Italy,
- Evidence of income at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Italian visas?
Please be aware: Ensure you obtain the appropriate Italian visas where necessary which is your responsibility to acquire them. Generally speaking countries will require passports to be valid for six months immediately after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa isn’t going to guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Italy.
If you need to obtain addiitional information regarding travelling to Italy from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please click on the relevant links below:
Don’t hesitate to voice your own encounters with the Italian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are applying for a visa for travelling to Italy or notarizing documents or merely just attempting to talk with someone at the Italian consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by simply posting it right here.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore you should not include confidential information.