Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which provide everyone a good way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are normally required from the visa applicant when travelling to Iran from Malaysia.
Click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Iran, your letter need to include the specific information about the person being invited and about you. Select the web links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Iran
- Complete name of the person going to Iran from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person visiting Iran
- The person’s address and contact number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Iran
- The reason for the trip to Iran
- How much time the person you’re inviting plans to remain in Iran
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in Iran
- The date the person you’re inviting plans to depart Iran
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Iran
- Complete name of the person in Iran
- Date of birth of the person in Iran
- Address and telephone number in Iran
- Profession of the individual in Iran
- Whether you’re national of Iran or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document confirming person’s residential status in Iran. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Iran or has Iranian citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Iran, a proof of permanent resident status must be sent.
This information is merely a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Iranian visa departments might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some kinds of visas like inviting elderly parents, you may be expected to provide further information such as the following:
- Information about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Info about those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in Iran,
- Evidence of income at a level meeting or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Iranian visas?
Please be aware: Be sure to have the right Iranian visas where required which is your job to acquire them. For the most part countries ask for passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee a person entry on arrival in Iran.
If you’d like to get additional information regarding going to Iran from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to select the applicable links below:
Feel free to talk about your own encounters with the Iranian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for traveling to Iran or notarizing documents or merely just attempting to chat to an individual at the Iranian embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us by way of posting it on this site.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, due to this fact you should not include confidential details.