Holiday planning is essential to trouble free trip to Greece from Malaysia. Simply by doing your homework prior to leaving for Greece, you are able to minimise the probabilities of anything actually going wrong. A large amount of visitors very often regret for not making use of these straightforward pre travel steps before visiting Greece.
Chose the most up to date health warnings available and travel health information for Greece visiting the links here. You may, also, have a wide range of information which might help to prepare for a risk-free and exciting trip to Greece together with a safe stay while you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Greece For Travellers From Malaysia
- Take a look at the most current travel advice for Greece coming from any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Greece, US State Department travel warnings for Greece or Canadian government travel advice for Greece.
- Get a good international travel insurance coverage for Greece to meet hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any form of passions, for instance adventure sporting activities, in which you plan to to do in Greece.
- Just prior to traveling to Greece register your travel and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Greece, to make sure they are able get in touch with you in an urgent situation.
- Adhere to the Greek law. Consular help is unable to bypass local Greek law regulations, even where local laws appear to be excessive or unproven by your country’s standards.
- Check to ascertain if you will need visas for Greece or countries you will be going to or transiting. Take into account that a Greek visa does not guarantee entry into Greece.
- Get copies of your passport information, travel insurance cover, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a different location to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at home.
- Check with health care professionals for details about recommended vaccinations together with other safeguards for Greece and find out about Greece laws on traveling with medicinal drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with someone at home and stay in regular communication with family and friends whilst in Greece.
Most recent Government Travel Advice for Greece
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to departing from Malaysia make sure whether you are considered as a national of Greece.
- Investigate whether possessing dual nationality has any sort of consequences for your travel.
- Passport validity for Greece - Be sure that your passport has a minimum of six months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. Greece will probably refuse entry on arrival and several airlines won’t allow travelers to go on the aircraft to Greece if their passport doesn’t satisfy this requirement.
- Prior to traveling, you ought to contact the Greek embassy or consulates of every country you want to travel to confirm the entry requirements.
If you wish to obtain additional information regarding travelling to Greece from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to select the relevant links below:
Please talk about your experiences with the Greek Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are applying for a visa for visiting Greece or notarizing documents or simply just looking to chat to someone at the Greek embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us by way of posting it on this site.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason do not include confidential information.