Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that offer an individual an easy way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are often required from the visa applicant when visiting Georgia from Malaysia.
Click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Georgia, your letter must provide the specific information regarding the individual being invited and about you. Go through the web links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Georgia
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Georgia from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the individual going to Georgia
- The person’s address and telephone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Georgia
- The purpose of the trip to Georgia
- How much time the person you’re inviting wants to stay in Georgia
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Georgia
- The date the individual you are inviting intends to depart Georgia
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Georgia
- Complete name of the person in Georgia
- Date of birth of the person in Georgia
- Address and contact number in Georgia
- Occupation of the person in Georgia
- Whether you are national of Georgia or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document confirming individual’s residential status in Georgia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Georgia or has Georgian citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Georgia, a proof of permanent resident status should be sent.
These details are only a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Georgian visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few kinds of visas such as inviting aging parents, you may be instructed to give more details such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people living in your household,
- Info about those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Georgia,
- Proof of earnings at a level matching or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Georgian visas?
Please take note: Make sure you get the appropriate Georgian visas where required and it is your duty to acquire them. Normally countries mandate passports to be valid for six months following the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee you entry on arrival in Georgia.
If you want to obtain more info about visiting Georgia from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to select the appropriate links listed below:
Feel free to express your own experiences with the Georgian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for visiting Georgia or notarizing documents or merely just planning to talk with a person at the Georgian embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us simply by submitting it here.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, for this reason you should never include confidential details.