Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that provide you an easy way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are normally needed from the visa applicant when going to Gabon from Malaysia.
Click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Gabon, your letter should contain the particular information about the person being invited and about you. Select the web links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Gabon
- Complete name of the person travelling to Gabon from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person travelling to Gabon
- The person’s address and phone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Gabon
- The reason for the visit to Gabon
- How much time the person you are inviting plans to stay in Gabon
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Gabon
- The date the individual you are inviting plans to depart Gabon
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Gabon
- Complete name of the person in Gabon
- Date of birth of the person in Gabon
- Home address and phone number in Gabon
- Occupation of the person in Gabon
- Whether you are national of Gabon or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document proving person’s residential status in Gabon. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Gabon or has Gabonese citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Gabon, a proof of permanent resident status need to be provided.
These details are only a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Gabonese visa departments might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas like inviting elderly parents, you may be expected to provide more information such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people residing in your residence,
- Details of those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Gabon,
- Evidence of earnings at a level matching or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Gabonese visas?
Please be aware: Ensure you have the correct Gabonese visas where necessary and it is your duty to secure them. For the most part countries demand passports to be valid for six months immediately after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa doesn’t guarantee you entry on arrival in Gabon.
If you wish to obtain addiitional information regarding going to Gabon from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to click the applicable links down below:
Don’t hesitate to voice your experiences with the Gabonese Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for visiting Gabon or notarizing paperwork or merely just trying to talk to a person at the Gabonese embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us by way of posting it on this site.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, for that reason you should never include confidential information.