Trip planning is essential to trouble free visit to Equitorial Guinea from Malaysia. Simply by doing your homework prior to leaving for Equitorial Guinea, it is possible to reduce the likelihood of some thing really going wrong. A large amount of travellers more often than not regret for not using these simple pre trip measures before heading to Equitorial Guinea.
Find the most up-to-date health advisories available and travel health tips for Equitorial Guinea visiting the links underneath. You may, additionally, have a wide array of information which should help to plan for a safe and exciting journey to Equitorial Guinea together with a safe stay when you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Equitorial Guinea For Travellers From Malaysia
- Look at the best up to date travel advice for Equitorial Guinea provided by any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Equitorial Guinea, US State Department travel warnings for Equitorial Guinea or Canadian government travel advice for Equitorial Guinea.
- Obtain an appropriate medical travel insurance coverage for Equitorial Guinea to pay for hospital treatment, medical evacuation as well as any type of passions, including adventure sports activities, in which you wish to to carry out in Equitorial Guinea.
- Just before traveling to Equitorial Guinea register your trip and contact information on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Equitorial Guinea, so they are able get hold of you in an emergency.
- Abide by the Equatorial Guinean law. Consular help cannot bypass local Equatorial Guinean law regulations, even where local laws appear to be excessive or unproven by your country’s standards.
- Make sure to see if you should have visas for Equitorial Guinea or countries you will be intending to go or transiting. Bear in mind a Equatorial Guinean visa doesn’t guarantee entry in to Equitorial Guinea.
- Get copies of your passport details, travel insurance coverage, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a seperate location to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at your home.
- Speak to health professionals for info about recommended vaccines as well as other safeguards for Equitorial Guinea and learn about Equitorial Guinea laws on travelling with medicinal pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with someone at home and stay in regular communication with family and friends whilst in Equitorial Guinea.
Very latest Government Travel Advice for Equitorial Guinea
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before departing from Malaysia verify whether you’re considered as a citizen of Equitorial Guinea.
- Investigate whether or not keeping dual nationality has any sort of implications for your trip.
- Passport validity for Equitorial Guinea - Be sure that your passport has a minimum of six months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Equitorial Guinea will probably refuse entry on arrival and some air carriers won’t permit passengers to go on the airplane to Equitorial Guinea if their passport does not meet this requirement.
- Prior to travelling, you ought to get in touch with the Equatorial Guinean embassy or consulates of every country you intend to travel to establish the entry regulations.
If you would like find more information regarding travelling to Equitorial Guinea from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please go through the relevant web links listed below:
Feel free to voice your experiences with the Equatorial Guinean Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are getting a visa for traveling to Equitorial Guinea or notarizing documents or simply just trying to talk with an individual at the Equatorial Guinean visa office in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us by simply posting it here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore you should never include confidential information.