Would like to chat with people in Equitorial Guinea while you’re on vacation trip? Or perhaps need to know the fundamental daily phrases in Spanish.
What ever your motives are we have listed information on Spanish combined with some basic Spanish phrases listed below. Choose the web links on this web page to understand Spanish language.
Languages Spoken in Equitorial Guinea
The people of Equitorial Guinea speak Spanish and French. The main national and official language of Equitorial Guinea is Spanish. Spanish is a Romance language and placed 2nd based on number of native speakers of 340 million.
We’ve produced a collection of popular Spanish tourist language phrases or words, which a traveler can make use of to get by in Equitorial Guinea. We strongly suggest you learn them from Spanish every day phrases website.
Advice For Studying Spanish Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Spanish - The trick to master Spanish is hours and hours of conversation with folks who speaks Spanish far better than you. An hour of conversation (with corrections and Spanish dictionary for reference) is as effective as 5 hours in a Spanish class room and 10 hours with a Spanish language training course by yourself.
- Studying Spanish language for three or four hours a day for two weeks is far more valuable for mastering Spanish than learning 1 hour daily for three months. It is no surprise that numerous Spanish learners who take language courses in class and hardly ever remember it over the years. The key to learn the Spanish is intensity of of study.
- Start with the 100 most common Spanish phrases and continue to make sentences with them. Master sufficient Spanish grammar so that you can accomplish this as well as do it till you feel relatively at ease with all of them.
- Continue repeating these sentence in your mind. The additional benefit from for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in Spanish while going about your day and never talking to anybody.
- Carry a pocket Spanish dictionary or an English-Spanish dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Figure out the Spanish pronunciation patterns.
- Start using Spanish audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in Spanish language.
- Following the first 100 words in Spanish, give attention to becoming conversational. Research shows that the most commonly used 100 words in Spanish language count for 50% of most spoken communication. The most everyday 1,000 phrases count for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in Spanish is the most important sentence you can possibly learn. Master it early and then use it often.
What do I need to study Spanish language?
- Spanish language courses can be found as conventional language classes, audio tutorials and online courses. The traditional Spanish courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Spanish grammer and exercises. Commonly they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
These types of courses are ideal for complete beginners or people who have only minimal knowledge of the Spanish language.
One of the main vendors these Spanish language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than 100 languages and include all audio courses, explorer courses for individuals who just want to study the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other company of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a wide variety of languages.
- Spanish Audio Courses is commonly made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you genuine pronunciation in Spanish and a achievable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning are available on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each one of these courses generally include dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Spanish.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language present you with a wide range of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you wish to find more info regarding visiting Equitorial Guinea from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to click on the relevant links down below:
Please feel free to express your encounters with the Equatorial Guinean Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for going to Equitorial Guinea or notarizing documents or merely just looking to talk with an individual at the Equatorial Guinean consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know by way of submitting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, therefore you should never include confidential information.