Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that provide everyone a good way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are usually necessary from the visa applicant when going to Egypt from Malaysia.
Simply click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Egypt, your letter should include the specific details about the person being invited and about you. Choose the web links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Egypt
- Complete name of the person going to Egypt from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person going to Egypt
- The person’s address and phone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Egypt
- The purpose of the trip to Egypt
- How long the person you’re inviting intends to remain in Egypt
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Egypt
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to depart Egypt
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Egypt
- Complete full name of the person in Egypt
- Date of birth of the person in Egypt
- Residential address and phone number in Egypt
- Occupation of the individual in Egypt
- Whether you’re national of Egypt or Long term Resident
- A copy of a document confirming person’s residential status in Egypt. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Egypt or has Egyptian citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Egypt, an evidence of permanent resident status must be provided.
These details are only a guideline. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Egyptian visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some kinds of visas for example inviting elderly parents, you could be expected to give more details such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people living in your household,
- Details about those you might have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Egypt,
- Proof of earnings at a level matching or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Egyptian visas?
Please notice: Make sure you obtain the appropriate Egyptian visas where required which is your job to get hold of them. For the most part countries will require passports to be valid for six months immediately after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa doesn’t guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Egypt.
If you would like find further information about visiting Egypt from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to click on the relevant links below:
Please feel free to share your own encounters with the Egyptian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Egypt or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to talk to a person at the Egyptian visa office in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by just posting it on this site.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, because of this you should never include confidential details.