Egypt has several domestic and international airports that are linked by many Egyptian and international airline carriers heading for a large number of international airports throughout the world.
Major airports in Egypt ordinarily features banks, hotel accommodations, car rental agencies, airport transfer companies, convention centres, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free retailers, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and dining establishments.
Click the web links listed below to see Egyptian airports’ internet sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, main airline carriers that fly to and from Egypt.
Airports in Egypt
• Abu Simbel Airport in Egypt
• Alexandria (Egypt) Airports in Egypt
• Assiut Airport in Egypt
• Aswan Daraw Airport in Egypt
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Hurghada Airport in Egypt
• Luxor Airport in Egypt
• Marsa Allam Airport in Egypt
• Mersa Matruh Airport in Egypt
• Sharm El Sheikh Airport in Egypt
• Sohag Airport in Egypt
• Taba Airport in Egypt
Major Airports Across The World
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
Airport Travel Ideas When Traveling Through Airports in Egypt From Malaysia
- You can certainly endure less crowds and problems by deciding what day of the week you want to travel to or from Egypt. Furthermore, it determines how much you pay for your plane tickets to Egypt.
It is no wonder, it is possible to find the best airline seat deals for both domestic and international flights to Egypt when you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know in advance what you might bring on your flights when ever taking a flight from any airports in Egypt. In most cases, you will not be able to bring the following on flights from the Egyptian airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products inside your carry-on bag. Hence, make sure you get in touch with the airport in Egypt to verify the latest list of banned items prior to packing.
- When leaving from Egypt or taking a flight to a different city within Egypt, turn up early to the airports in Egypt. If you are taking a flight locally within Egypt, it’s adviceable to be at the airport terminal no less than 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight depart time and give yourself added time when you’re checking in luggage. Check with airport authorities in Egypt and your air carrier whether they suggest even earlier airport arrival times, 2 hours or more, particularly for international flights from Egypt.
Travel health information for Egypt from Malaysia
If you want to find more information regarding visiting Egypt from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to choose the appropriate web links listed below:
Feel free to share your own encounters with the Egyptian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Egypt or notarizing documents or merely just trying to talk with someone at the Egyptian embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us by simply submitting it on this site.
Please Take note: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, therefore you should not include confidential information.