Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offer a person a great way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are usually necessary from the visa applicant when travelling to Cyprus from Malaysia.
Please click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Cyprus, your letter need to include the specific information about the individual being invited and about you. Click on the web links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Cyprus
- Complete full name of the person visiting Cyprus from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the individual travelling to Cyprus
- The person’s residential address and contact number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Cyprus
- The purpose of the trip to Cyprus
- How long the person you are inviting plans to remain in Cyprus
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Cyprus
- The date the individual you are inviting intends to depart Cyprus
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Cyprus
- Complete name of the person in Cyprus
- Date of birth of the person in Cyprus
- Address and contact number in Cyprus
- Profession of the person in Cyprus
- Whether you are citizen of Cyprus or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document indicating individual’s residential status in Cyprus. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Cyprus or has Cypriot citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Cyprus, an evidence of permanent resident status must be sent.
This information is merely a guideline. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Cypriot visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some kinds of visas such as inviting aged parents, you could be instructed to produce more information such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your residence,
- Details about those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Cyprus,
- Proof of income at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Cypriot visas?
Please be aware: Be sure you have the correct Cypriot visas where necessary which is your responsibility to secure them. Normally countries demand passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee a person entry on arrival in Cyprus.
If you would like find more info about going to Cyprus from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to click the applicable web links here:
Feel free to express your own opinions with the Cypriot Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Cyprus or notarizing paperwork or simply just looking to talk with an individual at the Cypriot embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us by way of submitting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, due to this fact you should never include confidential information.