Cyprus has numerous domestic and international airports which are linked by numerous Cypriot and international airlines travelling to a great number of international airports throughout the world.
Large airports in Cyprus ordinarily features banks, hotels, rental car agencies, airport transfer services, convention centers, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, health care facilities and dining establishments.
Choose the web links below to look at Cypriot airports’ web sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, major airline carriers that fly to and from Cyprus.
Airports in Cyprus
• Ercan Airport in Cyprus
• Larnaca Airport in Cyprus
• Paphos Airport in Cyprus
Big International airports Around The World
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• New York Airports in USA
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
Airport Travel Advice When Travelling Through Airports in Cyprus From Malaysia
- You can endure less crowds and problems by opting what day of the week you want to go on an airline to or from Cyprus. Additionally it ensures the amount it costs for your flight tickets to Cyprus.
It is no wonder, it is possible to find the best airline seat fares for both domestic and international flights to Cyprus when you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know beforehand what you might carry on your flights when ever taking a flight from any airports in Cyprus. Usually, you won’t be able to take the following on flights from the Cypriot airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products in your carry-on bag. For this reason, make sure you contact the airport in Cyprus to verify the latest list of banned items ahead of packing.
- When leaving from Cyprus or flying to a different city within Cyprus, show up early to the airports in Cyprus. For anybody who is flying domestically within Cyprus, it’s recommended to be at the airport no less than 60 to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself added time if you’re taking in travel luggage. Seek the advice of airport authorities in Cyprus and your airlines whether they recommend even earlier airport arrival times, two hours or more, specifically for international flights from Cyprus.
Travel health information for Cyprus from Malaysia
If you would like get further information regarding travelling to Cyprus from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to click the applicable web links here:
Please feel free to express your experiences with the Cypriot Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are applying for a visa for going to Cyprus or notarizing paperwork or simply just trying to talk to someone at the Cypriot embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know by just posting it right here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, because of this you should not include confidential information.