Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that provide you an easy way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are generally needed from the visa applicant when visiting Croatia from Malaysia.
Simply click here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Croatia, your letter must include the particular information about the person being invited and about you. Go through the web links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Croatia
- Complete name of the person travelling to Croatia from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person travelling to Croatia
- The person’s residential address and telephone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Croatia
- The reason for the trip to Croatia
- How much time the person you’re inviting wants to remain in Croatia
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in Croatia
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to depart Croatia
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Croatia
- Complete name of the person in Croatia
- Date of birth of the person in Croatia
- Home address and telephone number in Croatia
- Profession of the person in Croatia
- Whether you’re national of Croatia or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document showing person’s residential status in Croatia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Croatia or has Croatian citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Croatia, an evidence of permanent resident status must be sent.
These details are merely a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Croatian visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few types of visas like inviting aged parents, you may be instructed to provide more information such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people living in your residence,
- Information about those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Croatia,
- Proof of income at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Croatian visas?
Please take note: Make sure you obtain the correct Croatian visas where required and it is your job to get hold of them. Generally speaking countries ask for passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa does not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Croatia.
If you want to get additional information about going to Croatia from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to go through the relevant web links below:
Please express your own viewpoints with the Croatian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are applying for a visa for travelling to Croatia or notarizing documents or simply just planning to chat to an individual at the Croatian consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know simply by submitting it on this site.
Please Remember: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, for that reason you should not include confidential information.