Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site which offer a person a good way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are usually necessary from the visa applicant when going to Costa Rica from Malaysia.
Please click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Costa Rica, your letter need to include the particular information about the individual being invited and about you. Go through the links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Costa Rica
- Complete name of the person visiting Costa Rica from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person visiting Costa Rica
- The person’s home address and telephone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Costa Rica
- The purpose of the trip to Costa Rica
- How much time the individual you’re inviting wants to remain in Costa Rica
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Costa Rica
- The date the individual you are inviting plans to depart Costa Rica
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Costa Rica
- Complete name of the person in Costa Rica
- Date of birth of the person in Costa Rica
- Home address and contact number in Costa Rica
- Profession of the individual in Costa Rica
- Whether you’re national of Costa Rica or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document proving person’s residential status in Costa Rica. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Costa Rica or has Costa Rican citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Costa Rica, a proof of permanent resident status must be sent.
These details are simply a guide. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Costa Rican visa departments might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some types of visas like inviting aged parents, you could be asked to give more details such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people residing in your residence,
- Details about those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Costa Rica,
- Proof of income at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Costa Rican visas?
Please notice: Make certain you have the appropriate Costa Rican visas where necessary which is your obligation to secure them. For the most part countries demand passports to be valid for 6 months right after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa doesn’t guarantee you entry on arrival in Costa Rica.
Should you wish to find more details regarding going to Costa Rica from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to choose the related links beneath:
Please feel free to express your own experiences with the Costa Rican Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are applying for a visa for traveling to Costa Rica or notarizing documents or simply just looking to talk with an individual at the Costa Rican consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us by just posting it on this page.
Please Take note: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason don’t include confidential details.