Democratic Republic of Congo has several domestic and international airports which are linked by many Congolese and international air carriers heading for various international airports world wide.
Large airports in Democratic Republic of Congo ordinarily has banks, hotel accommodations, rental car firms, airport transfer services, convention centres, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free shops, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and dining places.
Choose the web links down below to look at Congolese airports’ web sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers that fly to and from Democratic Republic of Congo.
Airports in Democratic Republic of Congo
Large Airports Round The World
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• New York Airports in USA
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Moscow Airports in Russia
Airport Travel Tips While Travelling Through Airports in Democratic Republic of Congo From Malaysia
- You can endure less crowds and complications by opting what day of the week you wish to take a flight to or from Democratic Republic of Congo. Additionally, it determines the amount it costs for your plane tickets to Democratic Republic of Congo.
It’s no surprise, it is possible to get the best airline seat prices for both domestic and international flights to Democratic Republic of Congo when you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know ahead of time what you could carry on your flights whenever taking a flight from any airports in Democratic Republic of Congo. Usually, you will never be able to bring the following on flights from the Congolese airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items in your carry-on bag. Due to this fact, it is advisable to contact the airport in Democratic Republic of Congo to verify the latest list of banned goods prior to packing.
- When leaving from Democratic Republic of Congo or taking a flight to another city within Democratic Republic of Congo, show up early to the airports in Democratic Republic of Congo. For anyone who is taking a flight domestically within Democratic Republic of Congo, it’s recommended to be at the airport a minimum of 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself additional time when you are checking in travel luggage. Talk with airport authorities in Democratic Republic of Congo and your air carrier whether they recommend even earlier airport arrival times, 2 hours or even more, particularly for international flights from Democratic Republic of Congo.
Travel health information for Democratic Republic of Congo from Malaysia
If you want to obtain more info about going to Democratic Republic of Congo from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to choose the appropriate web links down below:
Please feel free to voice your experiences with the Congolese Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are getting a visa for going to Democratic Republic of Congo or notarizing documents or simply just seeking to chat to a person at the Congolese consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know by simply submitting it on this site.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore you should not include confidential details.