Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offer an individual an easy way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are often necessary from the visa applicant when travelling to Comoros from Malaysia.
Visit here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Comoros, your letter should include the certain information about the individual being invited and about you. Select the web links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Comoros
- Complete full name of the person going to Comoros from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person travelling to Comoros
- The person’s address and phone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Comoros
- The purpose of the visit to Comoros
- How much time the person you’re inviting intends to remain in Comoros
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Comoros
- The date the person you’re inviting plans to depart Comoros
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Comoros
- Complete full name of the person in Comoros
- Date of birth of the person in Comoros
- Home address and phone number in Comoros
- Occupation of the individual in Comoros
- Whether you are citizen of Comoros or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document indicating person’s residential status in Comoros. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Comoros or has Comorian citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Comoros, an evidence of permanent resident status should be sent.
This information is merely a guide. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Comorian visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some types of visas for instance inviting aged parents, you may be required to give additional information such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Details of those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Comoros,
- Proof of earnings at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Comorian visas?
Please notice: Make certain you have the correct Comorian visas where required which is your obligation to obtain them. For the most part countries will require passports to be valid for six months following the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa isn’t going to guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Comoros.
In order to obtain further information regarding travelling to Comoros from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to go through the applicable links listed below:
Please feel free to share your experiences with the Comorian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for travelling to Comoros or notarizing paperwork or merely just trying to talk with a person at the Comorian visa office in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know by just submitting it here.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this fact you should not include confidential details.