Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site which offer you an easy way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are generally required from the visa applicant when going to Colombia from Malaysia.
Click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Colombia, your letter must include the particular information regarding the individual being invited and about you. Choose the links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Colombia
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Colombia from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person visiting Colombia
- The person’s address and phone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Colombia
- The reason for the visit to Colombia
- How long the person you’re inviting intends to stay in Colombia
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in Colombia
- The date the person you’re inviting plans to depart Colombia
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Colombia
- Complete name of the person in Colombia
- Date of birth of the person in Colombia
- Address and telephone number in Colombia
- Occupation of the individual in Colombia
- Whether you are national of Colombia or Long term Resident
- A copy of a document confirming person’s residential status in Colombia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Colombia or has Colombian citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Colombia, an evidence of permanent resident status must be provided.
This information is simply a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Colombian visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For several kinds of visas for example inviting aged parents, you could be instructed to produce additional information such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Information about those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in Colombia,
- Proof of income at a level matching or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Colombian visas?
Please be aware: Make certain you obtain the appropriate Colombian visas where necessary which is your duty to secure them. In most cases countries demand passports to be valid for six months right after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa isn’t going to guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Colombia.
If you need to obtain more details about going to Colombia from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please click on the relevant links listed below:
Please feel free to talk about your own experiences with the Colombian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Colombia or notarizing documents or merely just seeking to chat to someone at the Colombian consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know by way of submitting it on this site.
Please Remember: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, for this reason don’t include confidential details.