Trip planning is vital to hassle free visit to Colombia from Malaysia. Simply by carrying out your homework prior to going for Colombia, you are able to decrease the likelihood of some thing really going wrong. A great number of travellers very often regret for not making use of these straightforward pre trip steps right before visiting Colombia.
Find the most up-to-date health advisories available and travel health tips for Colombia using the links below. You’ll, additionally, get yourself a range of advice that should help to plan for a safe and enjoyable travel to Colombia and also a safe stay when you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Colombia For Travellers From Malaysia
- Look at the most current travel advice for Colombia provided by any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Colombia, US State Department travel warnings for Colombia or Canadian government travel advice for Colombia.
- Take a suitable best travel insurance coverage for Colombia to meet medical care, medical evacuation and any kind of pursuits, for instance adventure sporting activities, that you plan to to perform in Colombia.
- Just before traveling to Colombia register your travel and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Colombia, so that they are able to make contact with you in an unexpected emergency.
- Abide by the Colombian law. Consular support simply cannot bypass local Colombian laws, even where local laws and regulations seem harsh or unproven by your country’s benchmarks.
- Double check to determine if you should have visas for Colombia or countries you’ll be planning to go or transiting. Keep in mind a Colombian visa does not guarantee entry in to Colombia.
- Get copies of your passport information, travel insurance plan, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a seperate location to the originals and then keep a copy with someone at home.
- Discuss with health professionals for details about recommended vaccines along with other safety measures for Colombia and find out about Colombia laws and regulations on travelling with medicinal drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with someone at home and stay in regular communication with friends and relatives whilst in Colombia.
Very latest Government Travel Advice for Colombia
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to leaving Malaysia confirm whether you’re regarded as a citizen of Colombia.
- Enquire whether holding dual nationality has any type of repercussions for your travel.
- Passport validity for Colombia - Make certain that passport has no less than 6 months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Colombia will probably refuse entry on arrival and some air carriers won’t permit passengers to board the aircraft to Colombia if their passport fails to satisfy this requirement.
- Before traveling, you need to get in touch with the Colombian embassy or consulates of each and every country you wish to visit to verify the entry regulations.
If you’d like to get more info about going to Colombia from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to choose the applicable links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to voice your experiences with the Colombian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for visiting Colombia or notarizing paperwork or merely just attempting to talk to an individual at the Colombian embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us simply by posting it on this site.
Please Take note: Your comments are going to be seen by the general public, therefore don’t include confidential information.