Want to talk to people in Colombia while you’re on vacation trip? Or maybe wish to know the fundamental daily key phrases in Spanish.
Regardless of what your motives are we have detailed information on Spanish together with some simple Spanish words below. Click the links on this web page to understand Spanish language.
Languages Spoken in Colombia
The people of Colombia speak Spanish. The main national and official language of Colombia is Spanish. Spanish is a Romance language and placed 2nd based upon the amount of native speakers of 340 million.
We’ve released a selection of typical Spanish holiday language phrases or words, that a visitor could use to get by in Colombia. We highly recommend you master them from Spanish holiday phrases web site.
Advice For Studying Spanish Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in Spanish - The secrets to learn Spanish is hours and hours of conversation with people who speaks Spanish much better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and Spanish dictionary for reference) is as good as 5 hours in a Spanish classroom and 10 hours with a Spanish language training course by yourself.
- Studying Spanish language for three or four hours a day for two weeks is a lot more beneficial for mastering Spanish than learning 1 hour each day for three months. It is no miracle that many Spanish students taking language lessons in class and hardly ever remember it over the years. The key to master the Spanish is intensity of of study.
- Start off with the 100 most commonly used Spanish words and phrases and attempt to create sentences with them. Master adequate Spanish grammar so that you can do that and do it until you feel relatively comfortable with all of them.
- Keep practising these sentence in your mind. The other benefit from for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in Spanish while going about your day and not talking to any one.
- Take a pocket Spanish dictionary or an English-Spanish dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Work out the Spanish pronunciation patterns.
- Make use of Spanish audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in Spanish language.
- Following the first 100 words and phrases in Spanish, focus on becoming conversational. Research indicates that the most commonly used 100 phrases in Spanish language account for 50% of most spoken conversation. The most common 1,000 phrases count for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Spanish is a vital sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and employ it often.
What do I require to study Spanish language?
- Spanish language courses are available as traditional language courses, audio tutorials and online classes. The traditional Spanish courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Spanish grammer and exercises. Normally they are available either in CDs or MP3s.
These types of courses are suitable for complete newbies or people with only minimal understanding of the Spanish language.
One of the major suppliers these Spanish language courses is Linguaphone who also have courses for in excess of 100 languages and contain all audio courses, explorer courses for people who just want to learn the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other service provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a number of languages.
- Spanish Audio Courses is generally made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you genuine pronunciation in Spanish and a acceptable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. All these courses generally include dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Spanish.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language present you with a wide variety of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you want to get more information about visiting Colombia from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please go through the applicable web links listed below:
Please feel free to voice your encounters with the Colombian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Colombia or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to talk with someone at the Colombian visa office in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by way of posting it on this page.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, due to this fact don’t include confidential information.