china embassy in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Embassy in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site which provide you a simple way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are generally necessary from the visa applicant when visiting China from Malaysia.

Click here to use the visa invitation letter tool

If you are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to China, your letter must include the specific details about the individual being invited and about you. Go through the links below to discover more

Information About The Person Being Invited to China

  • Complete full name of the person going to China from Malaysia
  • Date of birth of the individual travelling to China
  • The person’s home address and phone number in Malaysia
  • Your relationship to the person invited to China
  • The reason for the visit to China
  • How long the person you’re inviting wants to remain in China
  • Information on accommodation and living costs in China
  • The date the individual you are inviting intends to leave China

Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in China

  • Complete full name of the person in China
  • Date of birth of the person in China
  • Residential address and telephone number in China
  • Profession of the person in China
  • Whether you are national of China or Permanent Resident
  • A copy of a document showing person’s residential status in China. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in China or has Chinese citizenship card.)
  • For anybody who is Permanent Resident in China, a proof of permanent resident status need to be sent.

These details are simply a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Chinese visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.

For several kinds of visas like inviting aging parents, you could be asked to give more details such as the following:

  • Details about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people residing in your residence,
  • Information about those you might have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
  • A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in China,
  • Proof of earnings at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.

Other types of Chinese visas?

  • Chinese visitor visa issued for anyone travelling to China for holidays, tourism, recreation or to see friends and relations in China. For anybody who is a Chinese national, you do not have to submit an application for a Chinese visa. Find out more
  • Chinese business visa is issued to foreigners to either work with business representatives, going to a scientific, academic, professional, or business conference or any other kind of convention, settle an estate or negotiate a contract in China. Know more
  • Chinese transit visa permit you to transit through China for no longer than 24 to 72 hours if either you need to enter China on your way to another country or you are making your way to join a ship as a member of the crew.

    Generally, you can include dependent children with your visa application if they are traveling with you on your passport. You might not have to request this particular visa. Find out more

  • Chinese student visa is typically granted to undertake a course in China. Student visas are usually short-term visas that permit individuals to come to China for a given period to study at a Chinese educational establishment. Find out more
  • Chinese Working Visa is typically provided to work in China. Generally speaking, you need to have a appropriate Chinese visa with work rights. A wide range of temporary and long term work visas are available for China. Find out more about Chinese work visas.

Please be aware: Be sure to have the right Chinese visas where required and it is your job to acquire them. Generally speaking countries demand passports to be valid for 6 months immediately after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in China.

Top ^

If you’d like to find more information about visiting China from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please click the appropriate links down below:

Don’t hesitate to voice your own encounters with the Chinese Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re getting a visa for traveling to China or notarizing paperwork or simply just looking to talk to someone at the Chinese embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by just posting it on this page.

Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore you should not include confidential information.

Top ^

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

* 3+4=?

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Recent Comments