Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offers an individual a simple way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are generally necessary from the visa applicant when visiting Chad from Malaysia.
Please click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Chad, your letter ought to contain the specific information regarding the person being invited and about you. Click on the web links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Chad
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Chad from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person visiting Chad
- The person’s home address and contact number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Chad
- The purpose of the trip to Chad
- How much time the individual you’re inviting intends to remain in Chad
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in Chad
- The date the person you are inviting intends to leave Chad
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Chad
- Complete full name of the person in Chad
- Date of birth of the person in Chad
- Address and phone number in Chad
- Occupation of the person in Chad
- Whether you are national of Chad or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document indicating person’s residential status in Chad. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Chad or has Chadian citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Chad, a proof of permanent resident status should be provided.
These details are only a guideline. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Chadian visa departments might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas such as inviting aged parents, you could be required to provide more information such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Details of those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Chad,
- Proof of income at a level matching or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Chadian visas?
Please take note: Ensure you have the appropriate Chadian visas where necessary and it is your duty to obtain them. As a rule countries will require passports to be valid for 6 months following the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa does not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Chad.
If you would like get further information about going to Chad from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please select the relevant web links below:
Feel free to express your opinions with the Chadian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are applying for a visa for traveling to Chad or notarizing documents or simply just planning to talk with an individual at the Chadian embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by just posting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, for this reason you should not include confidential information.