Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offers an individual a good way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are usually necessary from the visa applicant when visiting Cayman Islands from Malaysia.
Click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
If you are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Cayman Islands, your letter should contain the specific details about the individual being invited and about you. Click the web links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Cayman Islands
- Complete name of the person travelling to Cayman Islands from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the individual visiting Cayman Islands
- The person’s home address and phone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Cayman Islands
- The purpose of the visit to Cayman Islands
- How much time the individual you’re inviting wants to remain in Cayman Islands
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in Cayman Islands
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to leave Cayman Islands
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Cayman Islands
- Complete full name of the person in Cayman Islands
- Date of birth of the person in Cayman Islands
- Address and telephone number in Cayman Islands
- Profession of the individual in Cayman Islands
- Whether you’re national of Cayman Islands or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document proving person’s residential status in Cayman Islands. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Cayman Islands or has Caymanian citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Cayman Islands, an evidence of permanent resident status need to be provided.
This information is only a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Caymanian visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few types of visas for instance inviting aging parents, you might be expected to give further information such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Information on those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Cayman Islands,
- Proof of earnings at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Caymanian visas?
Please be aware: Make sure you have the correct Caymanian visas where required and it is your responsibility to get hold of them. As a general rule countries demand passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa isn’t going to guarantee you entry on arrival in Cayman Islands.
If you wish to find more information about going to Cayman Islands from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please click the related web links listed below:
Please feel free to share your encounters with the Caymanian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for going to Cayman Islands or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to talk with a person at the Caymanian embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by simply posting it right here.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, therefore you should not include confidential details.