Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which offer everyone an easy way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are generally needed from the visa applicant when going to Cape Verde from Malaysia.
Please click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
If you are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Cape Verde, your letter should provide the particular information about the individual being invited and about you. Go through the links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Cape Verde
- Complete name of the person travelling to Cape Verde from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person visiting Cape Verde
- The person’s residential address and contact number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Cape Verde
- The reason for the visit to Cape Verde
- How much time the person you’re inviting plans to remain in Cape Verde
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Cape Verde
- The date the individual you are inviting intends to depart Cape Verde
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Cape Verde
- Complete full name of the person in Cape Verde
- Date of birth of the person in Cape Verde
- Residential address and telephone number in Cape Verde
- Occupation of the person in Cape Verde
- Whether you’re national of Cape Verde or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document indicating individual’s residential status in Cape Verde. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Cape Verde or has Cape Verdean citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Cape Verde, an evidence of permanent resident status need to be sent.
These details are simply a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Cape Verdean visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few types of visas like inviting aging parents, you could be required to supply more details such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your household,
- Information about those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in Cape Verde,
- Evidence of earnings at a level matching or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Cape Verdean visas?
Please note: Be sure you have the appropriate Cape Verdean visas where necessary and it is your job to obtain them. As a general rule countries require passports to be valid for 6 months right after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa does not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Cape Verde.
If you want to get additional information regarding visiting Cape Verde from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please select the applicable web links down below:
Feel free to express your own opinions with the Cape Verdean Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are getting a visa for visiting Cape Verde or notarizing documents or simply just seeking to talk to someone at the Cape Verdean visa office in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by just posting it right here.
Please Take note: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the general public, for that reason do not include confidential details.