Cape Verde has numerous domestic and international airports that are connected by several Cape Verdean and international airline carriers going to a great number of international airports across the globe.
Bigger airports in Cape Verde typically has banks, hotel accommodations, car hire providers, airport transfer services, convention centers, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and restaurants.
Choose the web links below to look at Cape Verdean airports’ web sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, major airline carriers that fly to and from Cape Verde.
Airports in Cape Verde
• Boa Vista (Cape Verde) Airport in Cape Verde
• Praia Airport in Cape Verde
• Sal Airport in Cape Verde
• Sao Filipe Airport in Cape Verde
• Sao Nicolau Airport in Cape Verde
• Sao Vicente Airport in Cape Verde
• Vila Do Maio Airport in Cape Verde
Major Airports Round The World
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
Airport Travel Advice While Travelling Through Airports in Cape Verde From Malaysia
- You can easily endure less crowds and headaches by opting what day of the week you intend to fly to or from Cape Verde. Furthermore, it determines how much you pay for your flight tickets to Cape Verde.
It is no wonder, you’ll be able to find the best airline seat fares for both domestic and international flights to Cape Verde whenever you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know in advance what you can take on your flights when ever flying from the airports in Cape Verde. Usually, you will never be able to take the following on flights from the Cape Verdean airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products in your carry-on bag. Therefore, it is best to speak to the airport in Cape Verde to verify the current list of prohibited goods prior to packing.
- When departing from Cape Verde or flying to another city within Cape Verde, arrive early to the airports in Cape Verde. If you are traveling by air domestically within Cape Verde, it is adviceable to be at the airport no less than 60 to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself additional time when you’re taking in baggage. Talk with airport authorities in Cape Verde and your airlines whether they recommend even earlier airport arrival times, 2 hours or more, especially for international flights from Cape Verde.
Travel health information for Cape Verde from Malaysia
If you wish to obtain further information about visiting Cape Verde from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please click on the appropriate web links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to voice your experiences with the Cape Verdean Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re getting a visa for going to Cape Verde or notarizing paperwork or merely just trying to chat to someone at the Cape Verdean embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us simply by submitting it on this page.
Please Take note: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason don’t include confidential details.