Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that offers everyone an easy way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are often needed from the visa applicant when visiting Canada from Malaysia.
Please click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Canada, your letter must contain the specific details about the individual being invited and about you. Select the web links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Canada
- Complete name of the person going to Canada from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the individual travelling to Canada
- The person’s home address and telephone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Canada
- The purpose of the visit to Canada
- How much time the individual you are inviting intends to stay in Canada
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Canada
- The date the person you’re inviting intends to leave Canada
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Canada
- Complete full name of the person in Canada
- Date of birth of the person in Canada
- Residential address and contact number in Canada
- Occupation of the individual in Canada
- Whether you’re national of Canada or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document confirming person’s residential status in Canada. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Canada or has Canadian citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Canada, an evidence of permanent resident status need to be provided.
This information is only a guide. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Canadian visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few kinds of visas for example inviting aged parents, you may be asked to provide more information such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people living in your household,
- Details about those you might have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Canada,
- Proof of income at a level meeting or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Canadian visas?
Please take note: Make certain you obtain the appropriate Canadian visas where necessary and it is your obligation to obtain them. Generally speaking countries ask for passports to be valid for 6 months right after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa doesn’t guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Canada.
In order to get more info about visiting Canada from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to select the appropriate links beneath:
Feel free to voice your opinions with the Canadian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for visiting Canada or notarizing documents or simply just attempting to talk with an individual at the Canadian embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know simply by posting it here.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, because of this you should never include confidential information.