Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offers everyone an easy way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are normally necessary from the visa applicant when going to Cameroon from Malaysia.
Simply click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
If you are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Cameroon, your letter need to include the particular information regarding the person being invited and about you. Select the links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Cameroon
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Cameroon from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person going to Cameroon
- The person’s residential address and phone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Cameroon
- The purpose of the visit to Cameroon
- How much time the individual you’re inviting plans to stay in Cameroon
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Cameroon
- The date the person you are inviting intends to depart Cameroon
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Cameroon
- Complete full name of the person in Cameroon
- Date of birth of the person in Cameroon
- Home address and telephone number in Cameroon
- Profession of the individual in Cameroon
- Whether you’re national of Cameroon or Long term Resident
- A copy of a document confirming individual’s residential status in Cameroon. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Cameroon or has Cameroon citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Cameroon, a proof of permanent resident status must be sent.
This information is only a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Cameroon visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For several kinds of visas for example inviting aging parents, you may be required to provide additional information such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people currently in your household,
- Details about those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Cameroon,
- Evidence of income at a level matching or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Cameroon visas?
Please notice: Ensure you have the appropriate Cameroon visas where required and it is your job to secure them. Normally countries mandate passports to be valid for 6 months right after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa isn’t going to guarantee a person entry on arrival in Cameroon.
If you want to find additional information regarding travelling to Cameroon from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please click on the applicable web links beneath:
Please share your own viewpoints with the Cameroon Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Cameroon or notarizing paperwork or merely just looking to talk to a person at the Cameroon embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by just posting it right here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, therefore you should not include confidential details.