Cameroon has several domestic and international airports which are connected by a number of Cameroon and international airline carriers going to various international airports around the globe.
Major airports in Cameroon normally has got banks, hotels, car hire companies, airport transfer companies, convention centres, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free stores, post offices, healthcare facilities and dining places.
Click the web links listed below to see Cameroon airports’ websites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, major airline carriers which fly to and from Cameroon.
Airports in Cameroon
• Douala Airport in Cameroon
• Yaounde Nsimalen Airport in Cameroon
Major International airports Around The World
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• New York Airports in USA
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
• Toronto Airports in Canada
Airport Travel Tips While Travelling Through Airports in Cameroon From Malaysia
- You will be able to endure fewer crowds and hassles by deciding what day of the week you intend to go on an airline to or from Cameroon. Furthermore, it ensures exactly how much it costs for your flight tickets to Cameroon.
It is no wonder, you’ll be able to find the best airline ticket prices for both domestic and international flights to Cameroon any time you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to learn ahead of time what you are able carry on your flights whenever flying from the airports in Cameroon. Generally, you won’t be able to bring the following on flights from the Cameroon airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products in your carry-on bag. Because of this, make sure you get in touch with the airport in Cameroon to verify the current list of prohibited items before packing.
- When departing from Cameroon or taking a flight to a different city within Cameroon, arrive early to the airports in Cameroon. For anybody who is traveling by air locally within Cameroon, it’s recommended to be at the airport terminal no less than 60 to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight depart time and allow yourself added time if you are checking in baggage. Seek the advice of airport authorities in Cameroon and your airlines if they advise even earlier airport arrival times, 2 hours or more, especially for international flights from Cameroon.
Travel health advice for Cameroon from Malaysia
In order to find addiitional information about travelling to Cameroon from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to click on the applicable web links listed below:
Please share your experiences with the Cameroon Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for visiting Cameroon or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to talk to a person at the Cameroon visa office in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us by way of posting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this fact you should not include confidential details.