Like to talk with individuals in Cambodia while you’re on holiday trip? Or simply just want to know the essential daily key phrases in Khmer.
No matter what your motives are we have listed information on Khmer along with some simple Khmer words below. Select the web links on this web page to learn about Khmer language.
Languages Spoken in Cambodia
The people of Cambodia speak Khmer. The primary national and official language of Cambodia is Khmer. Khmer is a Mon-Khemer language and ranked 59th based upon the amount of native speakers of 14 million.
We’ve created a collection of common Khmer holiday language keyword phrases or words, which a traveler is able to use to get by in Cambodia. We strongly recommend you learn them from Khmer common phrases internet site.
Advice For Studying Khmer Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in Khmer - The secrets to master Khmer is hours and hours of conversation with people who speaks Khmer far better than you. An hour of conversation (with corrections and Khmer dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as five hours in a Khmer educational setting and 10 hours with a Khmer language program by yourself.
- Studying Khmer language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is more valuable for mastering Khmer than learning one hour a day for three months. It is no wonder that lots of Khmer learners taking language classes in school and hardly ever remember it over the years. The key to master the Khmer is intensity of of study.
- Start off with the One hundred most commonly used Khmer words and attempt to create sentences using them. Master adequate Khmer grammar to be able to do this as well as do it until you feel really confident with all of them.
- Keep practising these sentence in your head. Another use for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in Khmer whilst going about your day and not speaking to any one.
- Carry a pocket Khmer dictionary or an English-Khmer dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Figure out the Khmer pronunciation patterns.
- Start using Khmer audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in Khmer language.
- Following the first 100 words and phrases in Khmer, concentrate on becoming conversational. Research shows that the most commonly used 100 words in Khmer language count for 50% of most spoken communication. The most common 1,000 words account for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Khmer is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and then use it often.
What do I need to learn Khmer language?
- Khmer language courses are offered as traditional language courses, audio tutorials and online classes. The traditional Khmer courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Khmer grammer and exercises. Typically they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
These types of courses are meant for complete beginners or people with only very little understanding of the Khmer language.
One of the leading providers these Khmer language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than One hundred languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for people who would like to understand the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other supplier of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a great deal of languages.
- Khmer Audio Courses is normally made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you authentic pronunciation in Khmer and a achievable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning are available on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Every one of these courses normally contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Khmer.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give you a wide selection of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you desire to find addiitional information regarding going to Cambodia from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to go through the relevant web links down below:
Please feel free to share your own viewpoints with the Cambodian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Cambodia or notarizing documents or simply just planning to chat to an individual at the Cambodian embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by just posting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be seen by the public, due to this fact you should never include confidential information.