Cambodia has numerous domestic and international airports which are linked by several Cambodian and international airline carriers heading for various international airports across the globe.
Major airports in Cambodia typically has banks, hotels, rental car firms, airport transfer companies, convention centers, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and restaurants.
Go through the web links down below to see Cambodian airports’ internet sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, main airline carriers which fly to and from Cambodia.
Airports in Cambodia
• Phnom Penh Airport in Cambodia
• Siem Reap Airport in Cambodia
• Sihanoukville Airport in Cambodia
Key International airports Around The World
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• New York Airports in USA
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
Airport Travel Strategies When Traveling Through Airports in Cambodia From Malaysia
- You will be able to endure much less crowds and problems by choosing what day of the week you ought to fly to or from Cambodia. What’s more, it ensures the amount it costs for your flights to Cambodia.
It’s no surprise, it is possible to get the best airline seat prices for both domestic and international flights to Cambodia whenever you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to learn ahead of time what you might carry on your flights whenever flying from any airports in Cambodia. In most cases, you will never be able to bring the following on flights from the Cambodian airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp objects in your carry-on bag. Due to this fact, it is advisable to speak to the airport in Cambodia to ensure the current list of banned items well before packing.
- When departing from Cambodia or flying to a different city within Cambodia, turn up early to the airports in Cambodia. If you are taking a flight locally within Cambodia, it’s adviceable to be at the airport no less than 60 to 90 minutes prior to your scheduled flight depart time and allow yourself additional time if you are checking in baggage. Consult with airport authorities in Cambodia and your air carrier whether or not they advise even earlier airport arrival times, 2 hours or more, especially for international flights from Cambodia.
Travel health advice for Cambodia from Malaysia
If you want to obtain more information regarding going to Cambodia from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to choose the related links below:
Feel free to talk about your own experiences with the Cambodian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for visiting Cambodia or notarizing documents or merely just looking to talk to someone at the Cambodian consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Tell us by just posting it on this page.
Please Remember: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason you should not include confidential information.