Want to talk to folks in Burma while you are on vacation trip? Or simply want to know the essential every day key phrases in Burmese.
Whatever your reasons are we have detailed information on Burmese together with some common Burmese words listed below. Choose the links on this web page to find out about Burmese language.
Languages Spoken in Burma
The people of Burma speak Burmese. The main national and official language of Burma is Burmese. Burmese is a language and ranked based on number of native speakers of million.
We’ve produced a collection of popular Burmese holiday language keyword phrases or words, which a traveler can use to get by in Burma. We highly recommend you learn them from Burmese common phrases internet site.
Tips For Learning Burmese Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Burmese - The secret to master Burmese is countless hours of conversation with people who speaks Burmese better than you. An hour of conversation (with corrections and Burmese dictionary for reference) is as effective as five hours in a Burmese classroom and 10 hours with a Burmese language program all by yourself.
- Studying Burmese language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is far more valuable for learning Burmese than learning one hour on a daily basis for three months. It is no miracle a large number of Burmese learners taking language classes in class and hardly ever remember it in the long term. The key to master the Burmese is intensity of of study.
- Begin with the One hundred most common Burmese words and then try to make sentences using them. Master adequate Burmese grammar so that you can do this as well as do it till you feel pretty at ease with all of them.
- Keep learning these sentence in your mind. The other use for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in Burmese whilst going about your day and never speaking to anybody.
- Take a pocket Burmese dictionary or an English-Burmese dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Figure out the Burmese pronunciation patterns.
- Use Burmese audio and online courses for the first 100 phrases and basic grammar in Burmese language.
- Following the first 100 words and phrases in Burmese, give attention to becoming conversational. Studies show that the most commonly used 100 phrases in Burmese language count for 50% of most spoken communication. The most common 1,000 words count for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in Burmese is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Master it early and employ it often.
What do I require to study Burmese language?
- Burmese language courses are offered as traditional language courses, audio tutorials and online classes. The traditional Burmese courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Burmese grammer and exercises. Typically they are available either in CDs or MP3s.
These types of courses are meant for complete beginners or people with only minimal knowledge of the Burmese language.
One of the main service providers these Burmese language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than One hundred languages and contain all audio courses, explorer courses for those who would like to understand the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other company of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a number of languages.
- Burmese Audio Courses is generally made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses provides you with authentic pronunciation in Burmese and a acceptable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each of these courses normally include dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Burmese.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give a wide array of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you desire to find further information regarding travelling to Burma from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to click the related links below:
Don’t hesitate to share your opinions with the Burmese Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for going to Burma or notarizing documents or merely just trying to chat to an individual at the Burmese consulate in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by simply submitting it right here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, due to this you should never include confidential details.