Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that offers a person a great way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are usually required from the visa applicant when visiting Bulgaria from Malaysia.
Simply click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Bulgaria, your letter should provide the specific information about the individual being invited and about you. Click on the web links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Bulgaria
- Complete full name of the person going to Bulgaria from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person visiting Bulgaria
- The person’s home address and telephone number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Bulgaria
- The reason for the trip to Bulgaria
- How much time the person you’re inviting wants to remain in Bulgaria
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Bulgaria
- The date the person you are inviting plans to leave Bulgaria
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Bulgaria
- Complete name of the person in Bulgaria
- Date of birth of the person in Bulgaria
- Home address and telephone number in Bulgaria
- Occupation of the individual in Bulgaria
- Whether you are citizen of Bulgaria or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document showing individual’s residential status in Bulgaria. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Bulgaria or has Bulgarian citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Bulgaria, an evidence of permanent resident status should be sent.
These details are simply a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Bulgarian visa departments might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For several kinds of visas such as inviting aged parents, you may be instructed to supply more details such as the following:
- Information about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people living in your residence,
- Details of those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in Bulgaria,
- Evidence of earnings at a level matching or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Bulgarian visas?
Please note: Ensure you have the correct Bulgarian visas where necessary which is your obligation to obtain them. Normally countries demand passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa doesn’t guarantee you entry on arrival in Bulgaria.
If you wish to get additional information regarding going to Bulgaria from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please be sure to select the appropriate web links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to share your own opinions with the Bulgarian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for visiting Bulgaria or notarizing paperwork or merely just attempting to chat to a person at the Bulgarian embassy in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by simply posting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, therefore you should never include confidential details.