Brunei has several domestic and international airports which are connected by numerous Bruneian and international airline carriers heading for a great number of international airports throughout the world.
Larger airports in Brunei generally has got banks, hotels, car hire providers, airport taxi companies, conference centers, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free retailers, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and dining establishments.
Select the web links below to see Bruneian airports’ websites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, major airline carriers which fly to and from Brunei.
Airports in Brunei
• Bandar Seri Begawan Airport in Brunei
Major International airports Around The World
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
Airport Travel Advice When Traveling Through Airports in Brunei From Malaysia
- You can easily endure less crowds and hassles by deciding what day of the week you intend to fly to or from Brunei. What’s more, it ensures the amount it costs for your flight tickets to Brunei.
It is no wonder, it will be possible to find the best airline seat fares for both domestic and international flights to Brunei when you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out in advance what you can take on your flights when flying from the airports in Brunei. In general, you will never be able to take the following on flights from the Bruneian airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items in your carry-on bag. For that reason, it’s best to get in touch with the airport in Brunei to verify the latest list of prohibited items ahead of packing.
- When leaving from Brunei or flying to a different city within Brunei, turn up early to the airports in Brunei. If you are taking a flight domestically within Brunei, it’s recommended to be at the airport terminal at least 60 to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself more time when you’re taking in travel luggage. Seek advice from airport authorities in Brunei and your airlines whether they advocate even earlier airport arrival times, 2 hours or even more, particularly for international flights from Brunei.
Travel health advice for Brunei from Malaysia
In order to obtain addiitional information regarding visiting Brunei from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please click the appropriate web links below:
Please share your encounters with the Bruneian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are getting a visa for traveling to Brunei or notarizing paperwork or simply just attempting to talk to an individual at the Bruneian visa office in Kuala Lumpur. Contact us by simply submitting it here.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, for that reason do not include confidential details.