Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that provide an individual a good way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are usually required from the visa applicant when visiting Brazil from Malaysia.
Visit here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Brazil, your letter need to contain the specific details about the person being invited and about you. Go through the web links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Brazil
- Complete name of the person travelling to Brazil from Malaysia
- Date of birth of the person going to Brazil
- The person’s home address and contact number in Malaysia
- Your relationship to the person invited to Brazil
- The purpose of the visit to Brazil
- How long the individual you are inviting wants to remain in Brazil
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in Brazil
- The date the person you’re inviting intends to leave Brazil
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Brazil
- Complete full name of the person in Brazil
- Date of birth of the person in Brazil
- Residential address and phone number in Brazil
- Profession of the person in Brazil
- Whether you’re national of Brazil or Long-term Resident
- A photocopy of a document showing person’s residential status in Brazil. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Brazil or has Brazilian citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Brazil, a proof of permanent resident status must be sent.
This information is only a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Brazilian visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas like inviting aged parents, you may be instructed to produce more information such as the following:
- Information about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people residing in your household,
- Details about those you might have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Brazil,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Brazilian visas?
Please notice: Make sure you get the correct Brazilian visas where necessary which is your responsibility to get hold of them. As a general rule countries mandate passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa isn’t going to guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Brazil.
In order to find additional information about travelling to Brazil from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, please make sure to select the applicable links beneath:
Feel free to talk about your experiences with the Brazilian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Whether you are getting a visa for visiting Brazil or notarizing paperwork or simply just seeking to chat to an individual at the Brazilian visa office in Kuala Lumpur. Let us know by just posting it here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be seen by the public, due to this do not include confidential details.